This study was supported by Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH. Editorial assistance was provided by Ogilvy 4D, Oxford, UK. B. Rzany, MD, ScM, has received research support and honoraria and has conducted clinical trials with the following manufacturers and distributors of botulinum toxin: Allergan Inc., Galderma Pharma S.A., Ipsen Pharma, and Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH. T. C. Flynn, MD, has received research support and honoraria and has conducted clinical trials with the following manufacturers of botulinum toxin: Allergan Inc., Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation, Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, and Solstice Neurosciences LLC. He holds common stock in Allergan Inc. A. Schlöbe, MD, and M. Heinz are employees of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH.
Long-Term Results for IncobotulinumtoxinA in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1pt1, pages 95–103, January 2013
How to Cite
Rzany, B., Flynn, T. C., Schlöbe, A., Heinz, M. and Harrington, L. (2013), Long-Term Results for IncobotulinumtoxinA in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 95–103. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12008
The authors have indicated significant interest with commercial supporters.
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.