The first two authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered as first authors.
Oral Tranexamic Acid Enhances the Efficacy of Low-Fluence 1064-Nm Quality-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser Treatment for Melasma in Koreans: A Randomized, Prospective Trial
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3pt1, pages 435–442, March 2013
How to Cite
Shin, J. U., Park, J., Oh, S. H. and Lee, J. H. (2013), Oral Tranexamic Acid Enhances the Efficacy of Low-Fluence 1064-Nm Quality-Switched Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Laser Treatment for Melasma in Koreans: A Randomized, Prospective Trial. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 435–442. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12060
The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Hyundai Pharmacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!