The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters
Importance of Vertical Pathology of Debulking Specimens During Mohs Micrographic Surgery for Lentigo Maligna and Melanoma in Situ
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3pt1, pages 365–371, March 2013
How to Cite
Iorizzo, L. J., Chocron, I., Lumbang, W. and Stasko, T. (2013), Importance of Vertical Pathology of Debulking Specimens During Mohs Micrographic Surgery for Lentigo Maligna and Melanoma in Situ. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 365–371. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12078
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.