The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Mohs Micrographic Surgery of the Eyelid: An Overview of Anatomy, Pathophysiology, and Reconstruction Options
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 673–697, May 2013
How to Cite
Harvey, D. T., Taylor, R. S., Itani, K. M. and Loewinger, R. J. (2013), Mohs Micrographic Surgery of the Eyelid: An Overview of Anatomy, Pathophysiology, and Reconstruction Options. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 673–697. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12084
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!