Photomedex loaned the device used in the paper to the authors. Dr. Siegel is on the Photomedex Scientific Advisory Board.
Inhibition of Fibroblast Proliferation In Vitro Using Low-Level Infrared Light-Emitting Diodes
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3pt1, pages 422–425, March 2013
How to Cite
Lev-Tov, H., Brody, N., Siegel, D. and Jagdeo, J. (2013), Inhibition of Fibroblast Proliferation In Vitro Using Low-Level Infrared Light-Emitting Diodes. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 422–425. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12087
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.