The study was funded by Michelson Diagnostics.
Optical Coherence Tomography–Based Optimization of Mohs Micrographic Surgery of Basal Cell Carcinoma: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 627–633, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, K. X., Meekings, A., Fluhr, J. W., McKenzie, G., Lee, D. A., Fisher, J., Markowitz, O. and Siegel, D. M. (2013), Optical Coherence Tomography–Based Optimization of Mohs Micrographic Surgery of Basal Cell Carcinoma: A Pilot Study. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 627–633. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12093
Adam Meekings, an employee of Michelson Diagnostics' scientific staff, performed the retrospective analysis of OCT pictures to test the margin identification criteria in a blinded manner. Katie Xiaoyi Wang, who was employed by LISC for the study, performed OCT imaging. Gordon McKenzie is the founder of Michelson Diagnostics and is a board member and stockholder. Daniel M. Siegel is on the advisory board of Michelson Diagnostics.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.