This study was funded by Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH. Editorial assistance was provided by Ogilvy 4D, Oxford, UK. Alastair Carruthers, Jean Carruthers, William P. Coleman III, Lisa Donofrio, Timothy Flynn, Michael Gold, Moritz Heinz, Derek Jones, David McDaniel, Thomas Rohrer, Nowell Solish, and Robert Weiss are paid investigators in this Phase III trial. Andrea Schlöbe and Moritz Heinz are employees of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, and Laura Harrington is an employee of Ogilvy 4D.
Multicenter, Randomized, Phase III Study of a Single Dose of IncobotulinumtoxinA, Free from Complexing Proteins, in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 551–558, April 2013
How to Cite
Carruthers, A., Carruthers, J., Coleman, W. P., Donofrio, L., Flynn, T., Gold, M., Heinz, M., Harrington, L., Jones, D., McDaniel, D., Rohrer, T., Schlöbe, A., Solish, N. and Weiss, R. A. (2013), Multicenter, Randomized, Phase III Study of a Single Dose of IncobotulinumtoxinA, Free from Complexing Proteins, in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 551–558. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12100
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.