This study was funded by Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH. Editorial assistance was provided by Ogilvy 4D, Oxford, UK. Alastair Carruthers, Jean Carruthers, William P. Coleman III, Lisa Donofrio, Timothy Flynn, Michael Gold, Moritz Heinz, Derek Jones, David McDaniel, Thomas Rohrer, Nowell Solish, and Robert Weiss are paid investigators in this Phase III trial. Andrea Schlöbe and Moritz Heinz are employees of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, and Laura Harrington is an employee of Ogilvy 4D.
Multicenter, Randomized, Phase III Study of a Single Dose of IncobotulinumtoxinA, Free from Complexing Proteins, in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 551–558, April 2013
How to Cite
Carruthers, A., Carruthers, J., Coleman, W. P., Donofrio, L., Flynn, T., Gold, M., Heinz, M., Harrington, L., Jones, D., McDaniel, D., Rohrer, T., Schlöbe, A., Solish, N. and Weiss, R. A. (2013), Multicenter, Randomized, Phase III Study of a Single Dose of IncobotulinumtoxinA, Free from Complexing Proteins, in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 551–558. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12100
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!