The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Modified Abscess Drainage in Treatment of Eight Cases with Hidradenitis Suppurativa in China
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 779–783, May 2013
How to Cite
Haoxiang, X., Chengrang, L., Baoxi, W. and Xinfeng, W. (2013), Modified Abscess Drainage in Treatment of Eight Cases with Hidradenitis Suppurativa in China. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 779–783. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12110
- Issue online: 29 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Grant 81101207
- Doctoral Fund of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: Grant 20111106120052
- Research Found of Janssen Research Council China. Grant Number: Grant JRCC2011-derm-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!