The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
All Monofilament Knots Assume Sliding Conformation In Vivo
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 729–733, May 2013
How to Cite
Davis, D. A., Pellowski, D. M. and Rawdon, E. J. (2013), All Monofilament Knots Assume Sliding Conformation In Vivo. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 729–733. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12112
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!