[Correction statement added after online publication 4-Feb-2013: The spelling of authors Dominguez-Cherit and Esquivel-Pedraza have been updated.]
Porocarcinoma on the Face: A Rare Location. Review of the Literature to Explore Its Biological Behavior
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 665–668, April 2013
How to Cite
Guerrero-Ramos, B., Dominguez-Cherit, J., Esquivel-Pedraza, L. and Saeb-Lima, M. (2013), Porocarcinoma on the Face: A Rare Location. Review of the Literature to Explore Its Biological Behavior. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 665–668. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12126
The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.