The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Fibroblast Senescence and Squamous Cell Carcinoma: How Wounding Therapies Could Be Protective
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 967–973, July 2013
How to Cite
Travers, J. B., Spandau, D. F., Lewis, D. A., Machado, C., Kingsley, M., Mousdicas, N. and Somani, A.-K. (2013), Fibroblast Senescence and Squamous Cell Carcinoma: How Wounding Therapies Could Be Protective. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 967–973. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12138
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21CA131901 to DFS, R01HL062996, U19A1070448 to JBT
- Veterans Affairs Merit Award (JBT)
- Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award (AKS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.