The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Dermoscopic Features of Melanocytic Nevi in Seven Different Anatomical Locations in Patients With Atypical Nevi Syndrome
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 864–871, June 2013
How to Cite
Gamo, R., Malvehy, J., Puig, S., Fuentes, M.-E., Naz, E., Gómez de la Fuente, E., Calzado, L., Sanchez-Gilo, A., Vicente, F. J. and Lopez-Estebaranz, J. L. (2013), Dermoscopic Features of Melanocytic Nevi in Seven Different Anatomical Locations in Patients With Atypical Nevi Syndrome. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 864–871. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12143
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.