The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
A Study Comparing the Efficacy and Risk of Adverse Events Using Two Techniques of Electrocautery for the Treatment of Seborrheic Keratoses
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 810–813, May 2013
How to Cite
Tay, Y.-K. and Tan, S.-K. (2013), A Study Comparing the Efficacy and Risk of Adverse Events Using Two Techniques of Electrocautery for the Treatment of Seborrheic Keratoses. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 810–813. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12144
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.