The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Expression of p53 Protein After Nonablative Rejuvenation: The Other Side of the Coin
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 934–943, June 2013
How to Cite
El-Domyati, M., El-Ammawi, T. S., Medhat, W., Moawad, O., Mahoney, M. G. and Uitto, J. (2013), Expression of p53 Protein After Nonablative Rejuvenation: The Other Side of the Coin. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 934–943. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12145
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.