This study was funded by sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC Inc. Editorial support for this sanofi-aventis–funded article was provided by Peloton Advantage, LLC. Dr. Guana is an employee of Sanofi, the sponsor of the study, as Senior Director, GT Allergy and Dermatology, USMA. The authors were fully responsible for the content, editorial decisions, and opinions expressed in the current article. No author received an honorarium related to the development of this manuscript.
Single-Arm Study for the Characterization of Human Tissue Response to Injectable Poly-L-Lactic Acid
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 915–922, June 2013
How to Cite
Goldberg, D., Guana, A., Volk, A. and Daro-Kaftan, E. (2013), Single-Arm Study for the Characterization of Human Tissue Response to Injectable Poly-L-Lactic Acid. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 915–922. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12164
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!