The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Ultrapulse-Mode Versus Superpulse-Mode Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser on Normal Back Skin
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1047–1055, July 2013
How to Cite
Xu, X.-G., Gao, X.-H., Li, Y.-H. and Chen, H.-D. (2013), Ultrapulse-Mode Versus Superpulse-Mode Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser on Normal Back Skin. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 1047–1055. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12174
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.