The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Skin Cancer Associated With the Use of Sorafenib and Sunitinib for Renal Cell Carcinoma
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 981–987, July 2013
How to Cite
Breaker, K., Naam, M., La Rosa, F. G., Flaig, I. P. and Flaig, T. W. (2013), Skin Cancer Associated With the Use of Sorafenib and Sunitinib for Renal Cell Carcinoma. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 981–987. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12184
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Paul Calabresi K12. Grant Number: K12CA086913
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.