The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Clinical Improvement of Striae Distensae in Korean Patients Using a Combination of Fractionated Microneedle Radiofrequency and Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1452–1458, October 2013
How to Cite
Ryu, H.-W., Kim, S.-A., Jung, H. Ra., Ryoo, Y.-W., Lee, K.-S. and Cho, J.-W. (2013), Clinical Improvement of Striae Distensae in Korean Patients Using a Combination of Fractionated Microneedle Radiofrequency and Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 1452–1458. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12268
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.