S. Brawer is an employee of Slender Medical Ltd. H. Azhari served as scientific consultant to Slender Medical Ltd. and has been involved in development of the SM100 system.
Noninvasive Lipoma Size Reduction Using High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1446–1451, October 2013
How to Cite
Shemer, A., Brawer, S., Amichi, B. and Azhari, H. (2013), Noninvasive Lipoma Size Reduction Using High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 1446–1451. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12269
The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.