Qiang Chang and Feng Lu contributed equally to the research and should be regarded as co-first authors.
Quantitative Volumetric Analysis of Progressive Hemifacial Atrophy Corrected Using Stromal Vascular Fraction–Supplemented Autologous Fat Grafts
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1465–1473, October 2013
How to Cite
Chang, Q., Li, J., Dong, Z., Liu, L. and Lu, F. (2013), Quantitative Volumetric Analysis of Progressive Hemifacial Atrophy Corrected Using Stromal Vascular Fraction–Supplemented Autologous Fat Grafts. Dermatologic Surgery, 39: 1465–1473. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12310
The authors have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30901566, 81171834
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011010003058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.