Letters and Communications
Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans: A Second Primary Tumor Displaying Bednar and Fibrosarcomatous Subtypes
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 82–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Sola, C. A., Leach, B. C., McClellan, S. D. and Butler, G. (2014), Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans: A Second Primary Tumor Displaying Bednar and Fibrosarcomatous Subtypes. Dermatologic Surgery, 40: 82–85. doi: 10.1111/dsu.12370
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- 2Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: clinicopathological aspects of an unusual cutaneous tumor. Anticancer Res 2007;27(3B):1631–4., , .
- 3Efficacy of Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: systematic review. Arch Dermatol 2012;148(9):1055–63., , , , et al.
- 5Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans [Internet]. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines; 2008 Nov 26 [updated 2009]. Available from: www.nccn.org. Accessed January 20, 2013., , , , et al.