Funding/Support: None reported.
Jessner–Kanof disease: two effective and sure therapeutic options
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Treatment of Cutaneous Disorders of Pregnancy
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 373–376, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Conti, R., Bassi, A., Lorenzoni, E., Bruscino, N., Scatena, C., Bonan, P., Cannarozzo, G., Moretti, S. and Campolmi, P. (2013), Jessner–Kanof disease: two effective and sure therapeutic options. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 373–376. doi: 10.1111/dth.12005
Conflicts of Interest: None reported.
Financial Disclosure: None reported.
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!