Dr Viktoria Eleftheriadou is employed as part of an independent research program commissioned by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Programme Grants for Applied Research funding scheme (RP-PG-0407-10177). The views expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR, or the Department of Health.
Quality of life in vitiligo patients
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Vitiligo: State of the Art
Volume 25, Issue Supplement S1, pages S28–S31, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Teovska Mitrevska, N., Eleftheriadou, V. and Guarneri, F. (2012), Quality of life in vitiligo patients. Dermatologic Therapy, 25: S28–S31. doi: 10.1111/dth.12007
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.