Levamisole-induced myopathy and leukocytoclastic vasculitis: a case report and literature review
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Update on Pediatric Dermatology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 476–480, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, M.-H., Yang, J.-H., Kung, S.-L. and Hsiao, Y.-P. (2013), Levamisole-induced myopathy and leukocytoclastic vasculitis: a case report and literature review. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 476–480. doi: 10.1111/dth.12018
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.