Funding sources: None.
Pruritus to anticancer agents targeting the EGFR, BRAF, and CTLA-4
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Understanding and Treating Itch
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 135–148, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, A., Rosen, A. C., Ensslin, C. J., Wu, S. and Lacouture, M. E. (2013), Pruritus to anticancer agents targeting the EGFR, BRAF, and CTLA-4. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 135–148. doi: 10.1111/dth.12027
Conflicts of interest: M. E. L has a consultant role with AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Bayer, Amgen, Galderma, BMS, Merck, and Pfizer. He is also receiving research funding from Berg, Roche.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Berg, Roche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.