Learning Points: Alitretinoin can represent an effective drug for the treatment of lichen simplex chronicus and atopic dermatitis of hands.
Efficacy of treatment with oral alitretinoin in patient suffering from lichen simplex chronicus and severe atopic dermatitis of hands
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 21–23, January/February 2014
How to Cite
D'Erme, A. M., Milanesi, N., Agnoletti, A. F., Maio, V., Massi, D. and Gola, M. (2014), Efficacy of treatment with oral alitretinoin in patient suffering from lichen simplex chronicus and severe atopic dermatitis of hands. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 21–23. doi: 10.1111/dth.12035
The authors declare no affiliation or significant financial involvement in any organization or entity with a direct financial interest in the subject matter or materials discussed in the following manuscript.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.