Funding sources: None.
Sequential treatment with intradermal incision (intracision) and 2,940-nm Er:YAG laser for chicken pox scars
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 24–27, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Lee, S. J., Kim, Y. K., Choi, S. Y., Park, K. Y. and Seo, S. J. (2014), Sequential treatment with intradermal incision (intracision) and 2,940-nm Er:YAG laser for chicken pox scars. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 24–27. doi: 10.1111/dth.12036
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.