This paper was supported by Wonkwang University in 2012.
Nail bed defect covered with labial mucosa graft after subungal glomus tumor removal
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Effects and Side Effects of Topical and Systemic Retinoids
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 428–431, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Kwon, S. Y., Kim, U. K., Nam, H. M., Park, S. D., Kim, J. H. and Park, K. (2013), Nail bed defect covered with labial mucosa graft after subungal glomus tumor removal. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 428–431. doi: 10.1111/dth.12039
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Wonkwang University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.