Presented at the 20th Congress of the EADV 2011, Lisboa, Portugal.
Deep vein thrombosis and lung cancer in a patient with psoriasis under anti-tumor necrosis factor treatment: a case study
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 39–42, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Tatarkova, I. and Cetkovska, P. (2014), Deep vein thrombosis and lung cancer in a patient with psoriasis under anti-tumor necrosis factor treatment: a case study. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 39–42. doi: 10.1111/dth.12041
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.