Funding source: This work was supported by program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Teams in Universities, Ministry of Education, China (IRT0760).
Multiple cutaneous malignancies and cherry hemangiomas in a vitiligo patient treated with topical nitrogen mustard
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 52–54, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, L.-l., Zheng, S., Wei, H., Hong, Y.-x., Zhang, L., Zhang, L., Chen, H.-D. and Gao, X.-H. (2014), Multiple cutaneous malignancies and cherry hemangiomas in a vitiligo patient treated with topical nitrogen mustard. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 52–54. doi: 10.1111/dth.12045
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Teams in Universities, Ministry of Education, China. Grant Number: IRT0760
- Innovative Teams in Universities, Bereau of Education, Liaoning Province, China. Grant Number: LT2011012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.