Funding source: None.
Low-dose methotrexate – a therapeutical kick in TNF-alpha antagonist treatment for recalcitrant psoriasis vulgaris
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 55–59, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Wilsmann-Theis, D., Fronhoffs, K., Ehler, L.-K., Wenzel, J., Bieber, T. and Klingmueller, K. (2014), Low-dose methotrexate – a therapeutical kick in TNF-alpha antagonist treatment for recalcitrant psoriasis vulgaris. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 55–59. doi: 10.1111/dth.12046
Conflict of interest:
D. Wilsmann-Theis received financial support for performing clinical trials, has served as a consultant for or has received speakers' honoraria and travel scholarships from Abbott GmbH & Co. KG and Pfizer GmbH.
K. Klingmueller, Th.Bieber, L.Ehler, K.Fronhoffs, and J.Wenzel declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.