Conflict of interest: None.
Epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa showing good response to low-dose thalidomide – a report of two cases
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 60–63, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ranugha, P. S. S., Mohanan, S., Chandrashekar, L., Basu, D., Thappa, D. M. and Rajesh, N. G. (2014), Epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa showing good response to low-dose thalidomide – a report of two cases. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 60–63. doi: 10.1111/dth.12047
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.