Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interests with respect to the materials presented in the manuscript.
Approach to diagnosing lower extremity ulcers
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Update on Understanding and Managing Chronic Wounds
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 181–186, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Fukaya, E. and Margolis, D. J. (2013), Approach to diagnosing lower extremity ulcers. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 181–186. doi: 10.1111/dth.12054
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.