Topical cidofovir for plantar warts
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 89–93, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Padilla España, L., del Boz, J., Fernández Morano, T., Arenas Villafranca, J. and de Troya Martín, M. (2014), Topical cidofovir for plantar warts. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 89–93. doi: 10.1111/dth.12061
(1) Declare that the work is original and is not being assessed by any other journal.
(2) This work seems relevant because plantar warts have a high incidence and the importance of an appropriate treatment to improve life quality.
(3) Declare having taken into account the instructions for authors and ethical responsibilities, and among them, that all the authors qualify for authorship and all have declared the existence of conflict of interest both in the “website title” as in the Additional Information section of the EES.
(4) We declare that our work has not been previously published in another journal.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- 3Cutaneous manifestations of human papillomaviruses: a review. Acta Dermatovenerol Alp Panonica Adriat 2011: 20: 145–154., .
- 14[Topical cidofovir as a treatment for plantar warts]. Farm Hosp 2010: 34 (1): 48–49., , , .