Funding/Support: This work was partly supported by Public Welfare Research Fund for Healthcare (201202013) and Innovative Research Teams in Universities, Liaoning Bureau of Education (LT2011012).
Clearance of genital warts in pregnant women by mild local hyperthermia: a pilot report
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 China Medical University. ; Dermatologic Therapy © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 109–112, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Huo, W., Di, Z.-H., Xiao, B.-H., Qi, R.-Q., Weiland, M. and Gao, X.-H. (2014), Clearance of genital warts in pregnant women by mild local hyperthermia: a pilot report. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 109–112. doi: 10.1111/dth.12066
Declaration of Interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Public Welfare Research Fund for Healthcare . Grant Number: 201202013
- Innovative Research Teams in Universities, Liaoning Bureau of Education. Grant Number: LT2011012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intensive local thermotherapy cleared extensive viral warts in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus, International Journal of Hyperthermia, 2015, 31, 1, 5, , , , ,