Funding/Support: This work was partly supported by Public Welfare Research Fund for Healthcare (201202013) and Innovative Research Teams in Universities, Liaoning Bureau of Education (LT2011012).
Clearance of genital warts in pregnant women by mild local hyperthermia: a pilot report
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 China Medical University. ; Dermatologic Therapy © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 109–112, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Huo, W., Di, Z.-H., Xiao, B.-H., Qi, R.-Q., Weiland, M. and Gao, X.-H. (2014), Clearance of genital warts in pregnant women by mild local hyperthermia: a pilot report. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 109–112. doi: 10.1111/dth.12066
Declaration of Interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Public Welfare Research Fund for Healthcare . Grant Number: 201202013
- Innovative Research Teams in Universities, Liaoning Bureau of Education. Grant Number: LT2011012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.