Conflict of Interest Information: Bruce Strober has been a principal investigator, an advisor or consultant, or a speaker for the following groups: Abbott, Amgen, Celgene, Janssen, Maruho, Novartis, Pfizer and UBC.
Management of psoriasis in pregnancy
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Treatment of Cutaneous Disorders of Pregnancy
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 285–292, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Babalola, O. and Strober, B. E. (2013), Management of psoriasis in pregnancy. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 285–292. doi: 10.1111/dth.12073
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of embryonic cyclosporine exposures on brain development and behavior, Behavioural Brain Research, 2015, 282, 117, , , , , , , ,
- 2Expert Recommendations on Treating Psoriasis in Special Circumstances, Actas Dermo-Sifiliográficas (English Edition), 2015, 106, 4, 292, , , , , ,
- 4Psoriasis during pregnancy: characteristics and important management recommendations, Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, 2015, 11, 6, 709, , ,
- 5Recomendaciones de expertos para el tratamiento de la psoriasis en situaciones especiales, Actas Dermo-Sifiliográficas, 2015, 106, 4, 292, , , , , ,