The images were produced while one of the authors was a full time federal employee. They are in the public domain.
Treatment of common skin infections and infestations during pregnancy
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Treatment of Cutaneous Disorders of Pregnancy
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 312–320, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Elston, C. A. and Elston, D. M. (2013), Treatment of common skin infections and infestations during pregnancy. Dermatologic Therapy, 26: 312–320. doi: 10.1111/dth.12075
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.