Funding sources: None.
Combined treatment with 578-/511-nm copper bromide laser and light-emitting diodes for post-laser pigmentation: a report of two cases
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 121–125, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Park, K. Y., Choi, S. Y., Mun, S. K., Kim, B. J. and Kim, M. N. (2014), Combined treatment with 578-/511-nm copper bromide laser and light-emitting diodes for post-laser pigmentation: a report of two cases. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 121–125. doi: 10.1111/dth.12080
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Korea Government. Grant Number: 2011-0008687
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.