Author Contributions: Dr(s) Hanson, Fivenson, Schapiro had full access to all of the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Linear scleroderma in an adolescent woman treated with methotrexate and excimer laser
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 203–205, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Hanson, A. H., Fivenson, D. P. and Schapiro, B. (2014), Linear scleroderma in an adolescent woman treated with methotrexate and excimer laser. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 203–205. doi: 10.1111/dth.12117
Funding/Support: This study was supported in part by: unfunded.
Role of the Sponsors: No sponsor
Financial Disclosure: Relationships relevant to this manuscript: none.
All other relationships: none.
Funding/Support: This study was supported in part by: none.
Conflicts of interest: For all authors listed, there are no relevant financial interests related to the study subject.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.