Funding source: None.
Pemphigus vulgaris in a patient with arthritis and uveitis: successful treatment with immunosuppressive therapy and acyclovir
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 215–218, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Pranteda, G., Carlesimo, M., Bottoni, U., Di Napoli, A., Muscianese, M., Pimpinelli, F., Cordiali, P., Laganà, B., Pranteda, G. and Di Carlo, A. (2014), Pemphigus vulgaris in a patient with arthritis and uveitis: successful treatment with immunosuppressive therapy and acyclovir. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 215–218. doi: 10.1111/dth.12120
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.