Evaluation of TNF-α serum level in patients with recalcitrant multiple common warts, treated by lipid garlic extract
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 272–277, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Kenawy, S., Mohammed, G. F., Younes, S. and Elakhras, A. I. (2014), Evaluation of TNF-α serum level in patients with recalcitrant multiple common warts, treated by lipid garlic extract. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 272–277. doi: 10.1111/dth.12136
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.