Treatment of angiokeratoma of Mibelli alone or in combination with pulsed dye laser and long-pulsed Nd: YAG laser
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Zeng, Y., Li, X.-q., Lin, Q.-z. and Zhan, K. (2014), Treatment of angiokeratoma of Mibelli alone or in combination with pulsed dye laser and long-pulsed Nd: YAG laser. Dermatologic Therapy. doi: 10.1111/dth.12138
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.