Amitriptyline and bromazepam in the treatment of vibratory angioedema: which role for neuroinflammation?
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 361–364, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Guarneri, F., Guarneri, C. and Marini, H. R. (2014), Amitriptyline and bromazepam in the treatment of vibratory angioedema: which role for neuroinflammation?. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 361–364. doi: 10.1111/dth.12150
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!