Remarkable improvement of relapsing dyshidrotic eczema after treatment of coexistant hyperhidrosis with oxybutynin
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 365–368, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Markantoni, V., Kouris, A., Armyra, K., Vavouli, C. and Kontochristopoulos, G. (2014), Remarkable improvement of relapsing dyshidrotic eczema after treatment of coexistant hyperhidrosis with oxybutynin. Dermatologic Therapy, 27: 365–368. doi: 10.1111/dth.12154
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!