The authors would like to thank Anup Pujari and Vijay Laxmi Pandey from the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India for providing useful information. They are also thankful to the participants at the May 2011 conference of Development Studies Association Scotland for their helpful comments and advice.
Why Developing Countries Have Failed to Increase Their Exports of Agricultural Processed Products
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Economic Affairs © 2013 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by Blackwell Publishing, Oxford
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 48–64, February 2013
How to Cite
Mohan, S., Khorana, S. and Choudhury, H. (2013), Why Developing Countries Have Failed to Increase Their Exports of Agricultural Processed Products. Economic Affairs, 33: 48–64. doi: 10.1111/ecaf.12000
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!