The author is an Warwick and Sheffield. In 2012 he spent some time at the Institute of Economic Affairs. Email: email@example.com. The author is grateful for the helpful feedback and suggestions, in particular from the editor. Please contact the author for fuller details of the literature search/review and methodology.
Challenging The Spirit Level: Is There Really a Relationship between Inequality and Obesity?
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Economic Affairs © 2013 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 232–245, June 2013
How to Cite
Zala, D. (2013), Challenging The Spirit Level: Is There Really a Relationship between Inequality and Obesity?. Economic Affairs, 33: 232–245. doi: 10.1111/ecaf.12016
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!