The Clash of Economic Ideas: The Great Policy Debates and Experiments of the Last Hundred Years byLawrence H. White. New York: Cambridge University Press (2012), 428 pp. ISBN-10: 110762133X; ISBN-13: 978-1107621336; £30.00
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Economic Affairs © 2013 Institute of Economic Affairs. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 282–283, June 2013
How to Cite
Howden, D. (2013), The Clash of Economic Ideas: The Great Policy Debates and Experiments of the Last Hundred Years byLawrence H. White. New York: Cambridge University Press (2012), 428 pp. ISBN-10: 110762133X; ISBN-13: 978-1107621336; £30.00. Economic Affairs, 33: 282–283. doi: 10.1111/ecaf.12024
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!