The author would like to thank two anonymous referees and the editor for their insightful comments, which have helped to improve this paper. He is responsible for all remaining errors.
Credit Default Swaps: Risk Hedge or Financial Weapon of Mass Destruction?
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Economic Affairs
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 303–311, October 2013
How to Cite
Sharma, S. D. (2013), Credit Default Swaps: Risk Hedge or Financial Weapon of Mass Destruction?. Economic Affairs, 33: 303–311. doi: 10.1111/ecaf.12029
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!