Research sponsored by Facultad de Economia y Negocios, Universidad Andres Bello, Unidad de Investigación, Fernández Concha 700, Las Condes, Santiago. Special thanks to the Delhi Fire Service, government agencies and people in Delhi who provided a means for me to collect the data necessary for this study, notably Parth Shah and the Centre for Civil Society, which provided me with an office, a driver and an energetic research assistant, Miss Urvashi Kapuria.
The Effectiveness of Delhi's Fire Safety Regulation Amidst Poverty, Ignorance, Corruption and Non-Compliance
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Economic Affairs
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 361–378, October 2013
How to Cite
Cobin, J. M. (2013), The Effectiveness of Delhi's Fire Safety Regulation Amidst Poverty, Ignorance, Corruption and Non-Compliance. Economic Affairs, 33: 361–378. doi: 10.1111/ecaf.12042
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Facultad de Economia y Negocios, Universidad Andres Bello, Unidad de Investigación, Fernández Concha 700, Las Condes, Santiago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!